Wednesday, October 14, 2009


1,608 miles...It doesn't look that substantial on Google Maps at all.

Somedays it feels wider than the whole world...some moments a piece of paper wouldn't slip comfortably between us.

I work hard at understanding the "why's" behind something that, really I'm not supposed to know...Like why we have to live so far away from each other. I know I have lessons to learn and no matter how much I want to say, "Ok, I've got it...Can I move on now?" that isn't the way things seem to work.

So I will try to learn my major lesson, PATIENCE. I am not really a patient person by nature...but it is something I am learning...moment by painful moment. I will breathe deeply and try not to freak out at the injustice of it all...and look at the big picture...where I am happy that I've seen your soul...seen your kindness and caring for others...seen everything that encompasses you...PERFECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment