Tuesday, September 1, 2009

trying something new...

Adventurous? Me?? Hm, sometimes.

It depends on the adventure.

I need to start discovering the things about myself that I don't know exist. The things I don't see, but others do. Someone very important to me, someone I love very much, told me something about myself that I think I have never acknowledged or for that matter, believed was there. To read the words typed on the screen was almost a shock. Denial. She must have meant that for someone else. That's not me, I'm not.

I've been called many things, but definitely not that! It wasn't cruel or hurtful, like most of the things I've been called in the past. Kids and teenagers are not very kind.

A small smile slid across my face. Wow, she thinks that?

She says I'm sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment