Wednesday, August 19, 2009

At least 2 days a month I go crazy...

Now, I am not a stupid person, I can see a lot of things about other people...but why can I never expect that the crazy time is coming? I know its all hormone related, but I just want out of my skin for those two days. I couldn't make a rational decision if my life depended on it.

I can see souls...i can see emotions in people and they don't have to utter a word. I can see the hurt in someone, the confusion, and especially, I can see when someone is lying to me.

I learned all of this from my grandmother before she left everybody else...she has never left me.

She has always communicated to me, and did her best to keep my feet on the ground. When there is something very stressful going on in my life, she communicates with me through...pennies. Yes, I know it sounds crazy...but that's what we agreed upon. When my mom was hit walking accross the street by a city bus, I was freaked out! In the hospital, beside my mother's bed was a penny. I got a hold of myself, knowing that everything was going to be ok. There have been many such instances...even fter my grandmother's funeral...when we came out there was easily $5 worth of pennies on the ground...

This morning, I got an american penny....

No comments:

Post a Comment