Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Promises to You...

To my love,

I don't make promises without a lot of thought. There are so many things I can't give you...

I can't give you the moon and the stars - I can promise to bring peace and warmth to your life

I can't promise you'll never feel pain - I can promise to help take the pain away

I can't promise you that I'll have all the answers - but I can promise to never be the question

I can't promise you that I'll always understand you - but I can promise to always listen

I can't promise you that I'll never grow old - But I can promise that my love for you will never

I can't promise you that your journey will be easy -but I can promise that you'll never walk alone
I can't promise you all the "material" things - but I can promise you everything money can't buy

I can't promise you eternal life - but I can promise you eternal love

No comments:

Post a Comment