Friday, August 28, 2009

Whe am I going to learn my lesson?

I woke up today in a funk.

Usually, I am a positive person, I focus on the positive things and it helps me get through the day. However, there are the days where I just don't want to do anything. I am bitchy, and I want to be alone, but not alone. I just want to be with you.

Most days I try to look at things by the motto, "It is what it is..." There are so many things I want out of life, the most important is to gain my physical freedom. I want to be the person that runs in all weather (and believe me, we have all weather here!) I want to be fit and healthy, and I have worked hard for what I have earned o far. My goals are my own. I own them, they don't own me.

On grumpy days, I need to exercise...On stressful days I need to exercise...On sick days I still need to do some exercise (maybe not as much, but some)

That is what gets me back to my center...that is what pulls me out of my head...that is what gives me the perspective I need some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment